Thursday, 24 May 2012

Hello all!,
Ok so this is my progress within my website that I've created for MPI104's assessment 2, so it has hopefully all the criteria and it involves 4 web pages including the main page which is full of stuff that I find interesting and cool. Alright well the first page is just a basic overview of my interests and some images of past artworks that I've completed over the years, including major works and some random paintings. While the second page is more to do with my love for animation along with some photos of my progress within the stop motion animation that I've been working on for the last few weeks. It involves a small bird girl living within a forest, finding a peculiar butterfly she decides to follow it into the depths of the dark forest. While the last page is about my favourite freelancing artist in the world Alex Pardee!. Best known for illustrating 'The Used' and 'In Flames' album artwork, he's is also a member of 'Zerofriends' one of the coolest websites if you like weird and surreal artwork. Through his art he has admitted to overcoming depression and anxiety disorders along with emotional struggles it just makes his artworks grab the attention of the audience. He works with pens, ink, water colours, and dye, and is trying to use more acrylics, oils, and latex. My webpage also includes a HTML counter different styled headers boarders and loads of images that I personally find interesting and hopefully makes my website a little bit more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment